Friday, April 27, 2007

More Mother's Day cards





I finally was able to make some more Mother's Day cards. Since I have more than one mom, I have a need for more than one card! The top three cards have a cardstock base from Club Scrap Chocolate Shoppe. I love that paper! The floral & plaid paper is Daisy D. The paper flowers are Prima. The top card was stamped with a Rose stamp from Stampin' Up. The bottom card is from Club Scrap Rhapsody gtg (greetings to go) with some Sweetwater month paper. I used a Sizzix die to cut out the sunflower. The bead mix is my own and fibers are from my stash. The saying is from Club Scrap Mother's Day kit UM's.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you will inspire me to get my MIL a card made! :) I need to get on the stick!

    Love all the cards but my favorite one is the sunflower, of course. I love sunflowers!! Your bead mix is lovely as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann! You are so talented! I love your cards. I'm glad I clicked on your blog link. :) lv ya! kel

    ReplyDelete