Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm finally feeling better! At least I can sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes. And I can finally lean over to work on my crafts. I have made some new cards using Club Scraps Stratosphere kit. I used a new product (new to me) called Glimmer Mist from http://www.mytatteredangels.com/ The color that I used on a couple of cards shown here came in my latest kit from CS called Wine n' Roses. The scans don't show it off, but it glimmers and shines. It is so pretty. I also experimented in stamping backgrounds. The first layer was stamped using a watermark pad. The second in a dark pink that matched the paper and then I stamped a coordinating stamp in black. I really liked how they turned out and will probably use the technique again. I hope you enjoy my cards!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards as usual, but wow that tone on tone or whatever you call it is soooo cool! :)

    So glad you are feeling better, I totally sympathize with you on back pain!

    Oh ya I tagged you on my blog

    ReplyDelete