Hmmm I've been tagged and not really sure what that is or who I'll be tagging in return! lol Let's see... 7 random things about me. Well, let me show you my roses first. I love to grow roses. This picture was taken the middle of June. They're looking pretty sad right now since the deer have discovered them. There are hardly any flowers left on them. :(
1. I was born in Albany Oregon and grew up there... missed Brooke many times when I went to visit Sweet Home where she grew up. Just don't know how we didn't meet when we were in High School.
2. I asked my hubby out on our first date.
3. Didn't want any kids and ended up with 6!
4. My first name is Ann Mary... no middle name. How weird is that? My mom thought my name would be too long if I had a middle name too.
5. Met Brooke earlier this year! That was a high light of the year and I get such funny looks when I talk about finally meeting an online friend.
6. Sewing, scrapbooking, card making, cross stitching, crocheting... but, scrapbooking and card making are the ones that I do all the time anymore. Don't seem to have time for the others.
7. hmmm let's see. I love to squish spiders and stomp ants. Does that qualify for strange info about me? lol