Monday, October 29, 2007

Here are some pictures that I took around the little town I live in. The trees were absolutely gorgeous here this year. We had lots of rain in September so instead of turning brown like they have in past years, they turned colors! 3 of the trees are Maples. The 2nd one is the Dogwood in my front yard. I haven't had much crafting time this month or at least not as much as I would like to. I have a couple of digital layouts at 3Scrapateers gallery using these pictures. My username over there is of course crzymom. Hopefully in the next week I'll have some Christmas cards to show you.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colors!! I am so loving Fall this year :) Thanks for sharing a piece of your day with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann how pretty those colors are our fall hasn't been very prettywe had our first frost yesterday morning.

    ReplyDelete