Saturday, October 6, 2007

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I've been creative. Between my back, being sick, school starting, homeschooling and a lack of time to create I just haven't been able to keep up.

Here are some cards that I made this past week. I was playing around with some alcohol inks and came up with this background. Stamps are by Stampin' Up.

The next two cards are using stamps from Club Scrap. Card stock is Club Scrap. The above card is using card stock from Club Scraps Science kit. The 2nd card is card stock from the Academy kit. The 3rd card is using card stock from Club Scraps English Garden kit. I used part of the background that I made with the alcohol inks for the stamped squares. I think I still have a card front size piece to play with.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ann so glad to see a update I love your cards they are always so beautiful.
    Oh BTW wish you could trade your weather with me also especially rain we need it so bad.
    Thanks for comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann!! Love the cards GF, you do some awesome work.

    Glad to see you creating, I hope this means your back is feeling better.

    Thanks for stopping in at my blog and saying hi. I sure miss all our chatter, but I guess things change for everyone.

    I think things will slow down a bit for us and I am hoping to take a photoshop class. The more I learn the more I realize I don't know! lol

    ReplyDelete