Monday, November 5, 2007

Here are some Christmas cards that I had time to make. The first card was made using last years Club Scrap's Christmas kit. I love that Peace on Earth stamp. I stamped the image with Versamark and then embossed with gold embossing powder. The gold ribbon was from my stash.The next card is made from KI Memories paper using the online bonus Z-Fold technique from the Aug/Sept Technique Junkies Newsletter. The last card is also an online bonus technique from the Oct/Nov Technique Junkies Newsletter called Double Pocket . I don't know the brand of paper, however since I've had it for a couple of years, and isn't marked on the reverse side of the paper, just waiting for the perfect time to use. lol Technique Junkies is put out by Pat Huntoon. You can go here to find out more about her newsletter. Awesome techniques and inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Ann! Sure is hard to take photos of cards isn't it. The ones I took of the cards Amber and I workd on really make the cards look like poo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Ann I especially like the first one glad to see you are finally getting to try some of the techs. from TJ's

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, Ann, I love your cards!! BEAUTIFUL WORK!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how good you are! Sorry it took so long to take a peek at your cards! All I can say is AWESOME!! Love your cards!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete