Thursday, March 27, 2008

I was at JoAnn's the other day and found this darling pack of K& Co paper called Sparkly Sweet. So I just had to make some cards out of it. These are techniques from Pat Huntoon's Technique Junkies Newsletter. Do check it out! There are lots of neat techniques to learn every other month. I haven't had time to try out most of them... been too busy planning a wedding with my oldest daughter. So sorry about the fuzzy pictures. I took them with my camera and I'm having problems with the auto focus. Guess I'm going to have to figure out the manual part of my camera. lol
This next card was made out of Club Scraps March 2008 kit called Avant Garde. The hot pink paper came out their Stratosphere kit. Stamps are Autumn Leaves, flowers are Prima. The "It's your day, go have fun" stamp is from CS's Bistro kit. Inside it says Happy Birthday, also from the Bistro kit.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the glittery fun! At least jo-anns had SOMETHING you needed! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are GORGEOUS Ann!!! I meant what I said about a "how-to" class at OWD!!! I LOVE Joann's too and have not stepped foot inside of one for FAR too long. Unfortunately, they closed the one closest to us (about 30 minutes away) and I don't think Robert would be too keen on driving over an hour to visit dear Joann!!!

    Perhaps I shall have to look into some online shopping in the near future!

    Thanks SO much for sharing your TREASURES, they are TRULY fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection of fantastic scrap work you are sharing with us! These are great creations, absolutely wonderful. It was such a pleasure to stop by and have a look at creativity in action! :)

    ReplyDelete