Thursday, July 24, 2008

My life for the past couple of months has been consumed by my oldest daughter's wedding. I had forgotten how many details there are in the planning and executing of the event. I'm sharing a picture of the cake top. I didn't take my camera with me to the wedding and I wish I had... I'm hoping the photographer took a picture of the cake before it was cut. Here is the top of the cake that I took after it got home. I'll try to post some more pictures as I get them. The flowers were gorgeous. A friend of mine did them and she used delphiniums, white roses, blue orchids, blue and purple iris, white lilies, lavender roses, ferns, camellia leaves, white snapdragons, white freesia and another flower that I have never seen before.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ann I'm dying to see a picture of Rachels in her dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cake, I am looking forward to LOTS of PHOTOS!

    I didn't take my camera to Amber's wedding either, I knew if I did I would be running around like crazy snapping photos lol

    ReplyDelete