Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been busy making cards. I used to get the greetings to go side order from Club Scrap, but they started piling up so I discontinued them. They were grinning evilly at me lately so I decided that it would be a good thing to get them made up. This batch were the Academy gtg and when I first looked at them were uninspired. I made some them into fall cards and then the others just flowed from there. A mixture of kits were used to make these... Academy, Farmers Market, Bistro, Autumn Splendor and the new kit Mirror Mirror. A variety of stamps were used as well. Some from Club Scrap, some from Close to My Heart and the rest are Autumn Leaves stamps.

2 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous Ann and that Autumn Splendour is one of my all time fave papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann!
    Glad you got in some crafting time. Beautiful cards and all so Unique. LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete