Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan 13


Sorry I'm late in posting this. My virus scan took longer than expected and so it wasn't until after lunch that I was able to get on. This is my youngest daughter. I took 3 pictures in this series and they'll all be scrapped on one page when I paper scrap them. I loved the lighting that day. I was sitting on the couch reading a book and my camera was on the coffee table by me. I looked up and saw the light shining on her and had to take the pictures. She was concentrating so hard on her little Polly Pockets that she didn't hear the camera turn on. I used Osten Wilkin's "Garden Party" kit for this layout and a template by fei-fei's stuff.

2 comments:

  1. another gorgeous layout Ann I am so glad to see you posting again I have so missed your work and that is trully a awesome shot of Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that photo is stunning, I LOVE the lighting and the colors you scrapped with are perfect!

    ReplyDelete