Friday, January 16, 2009

Jan 16

I always enjoy doing layouts of my "little" sweetie. She is always wanting her picture taken. I started this layout by showing my husband how templates work. Not that he will remember or ever want to use one, but he was interested at the time. Since I was using such girly papers I had to use pictures of my youngest. The papers, ribbon and flower come out of a kit called "Annie Collection" by Raspberry Road. The paint swipe is from KimB's "Bugg-ing" kit and recolored, the word art is also by KimB and is from her "Words For You". You can find both items at DSO.

3 comments:

  1. Love all your layouts Ann! Great job and your kids are gorgeous. hugs, kel xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kit and the ribbon looks so realistic pops right off the page your digi pages are as beautiful as your paper pages Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! Did she cut her hair? it is cute either way :)
    You are really rocking the digi my friend!

    I don't see a date on this one, that is one thing I have really been working on doing is dating everything so future generations (oh please tell me they will look at these! lol) will know the date of the layout.

    So how are you and that two wheeled thing doing with your 'bonding'?

    ReplyDelete