Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jan 24

This is my oldest daughter being wild and crazy again! She decided to try out the back pack, head lamp and various other wedding presents and check out her bow that she had just gotten back from a friend. She was so funny looking that I had to take a picture or two or three. You might see the other 2 on another layout in the future. I used a template to make this layout... but it didn't have a designers name on it to give credit. "Frivolous Fancies" by Osten Wilkins Designs was the kit used.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that photo is hilarious! Good for you for capturing the moment :)

    I am glad you are keeping up with your digi, it is fun and so much less mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann I am so enjoying all your layout this one is a hoot girl friend really like every thing about this layout.

    ReplyDelete