Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jan 31 & Feb 1 layout

I cannot believe that it is the end of January already. Where did the month go? Do you feel that way too? I finally got my first week of photos into layouts. It is easy to take a picture a day... but to find the time to put 7 pictures into layouts is much harder. On Monday I will be posting week 2. Yes, the walls in my dining room and living room are mint green. That will change when I get the energy to repaint. I would like to repaint so the walls are the color of coffee with lots of cream in it. I used Gina Marie Huff's kit "Life 365" to do these layouts. All 52 weeks will be using the same kit just for continuity.

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO good for you on the P365, you totally rocked these layouts!!

    I am just finishing week 3 so I am not to far ahead of you. Yes taking the photos is the easy part. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann you are really on a roll GF and wow what a challenge you have taken on. Love the pictures and the kit

    ReplyDelete