Friday, January 23, 2009

Photo Tag

My friend Beth sent me a photo challenge, the rules were: Go to where you store your photos on your computer.Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo.Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it.Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.
I'm always trying to catch my kids at different times of the day. This happens to be in May of 2007. One of my the things my kids love to do is read. These are my 2 youngest children. Reading is also one of the ways they entertain themselves when they're bored and they don't want me giving them chores! lol

Well, I met the challenge... but don't have anyone to pass it on to. Hope you enjoyed the picture and story!

2 comments:

  1. My kids would never say they were bored cause that meant I could find things for them to do! lol

    Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie for playing and I love the photo nice to see there are kids out there that still read.

    ReplyDelete