Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 10


I love this photo of my youngest and her best friend Robbie. These two have been friends for most of their lives. Their oldest sisters are best friends, their oldest brothers are best friends. Kirsten's oldest sister is married to Robbies oldest brother. That is where I got the title for these two layouts. The first one I used Osten Wilkin's kit Be Mine, Valentine. The 2nd one I did for the Color Challenge at DSO using pieces from various kits that were offered for the challenge. I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I'll print up Kirsten's favorite for her and the other one for Robbie.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you would have a problem Ann so wouldI because they are both so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my they are both so cute! But I just love that little fairy and the heart flowers. Once again a winner, no make that TWO winners! lol

    ReplyDelete