Friday, February 13, 2009

Feb 13



Yippee!! I'm staying caught up on this challenge. It is sooo hard to get those pictures into layouts. I know I moaned about that before but this is my biggest challenge. I love to take pictures and take lots every day but getting pictures into layouts is something else all together. I haven't done any paper scrapbooking for months. I made some cards recently and I'll try to get those posted soon. I found some cute K&Co paper at Fred Meyers and had to play and make a few Valentine cards.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors you used on this one. We got my sil a zune for christmas last year, I don't even have a clue how to use one! Oh my I am soooo old! lol 18 flipping loaves of bread, Holy Smokes :) I was wondering how the bike riding was going? My back is REALLY acting up again so my workouts have been put on hold, which means I am not exercising as much which makes my back hurt. Oh such a bad cycle!
    We got snow last night, a little surprise but a good one since we need to have enough snowpack for summer water!

    I am now caught up with you. WHEW Not with my layouts though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on being caught up! I am one page behind. I chose to put all of the 2007 and 2008 pages in albums this week. I had over 200 pages to deal with, so I feel like I accomplished something! I probably should have taken a picture of THAT!

    I loved reading your journaling! I wish I could smell all that bread baking, too.

    ReplyDelete