Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb 18

Dude (aka Osten Wilkins) has had a challenge going at his forum. He offered 8 different embellished hearts that match his new kit "Tortured Love" if you made him Valentines. One Valentine a day will get you a heart. I'll be sharing the Valentine's that I made. This first one is made with Osten's "Be Mine, Valentine" kit. My idea is for next year to print them up on matte photo paper and mount them on a 5x5 inch card, embellish with "real" stuff and then to give to my friends and family. Pretty kewl that I already have them designed! lol

3 comments:

  1. Yes that is really Kewl and I love your Valentine so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really like the white flower accent along with the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be way ahead of the game! Man as it is I can barely keep up with what is going on over here! :)

    ReplyDelete