Friday, February 13, 2009

I finally had a chance to edit my pictures so that they're not too big to upload. All 3 of the cards are made out K & Co's Berry Sweet paper pack, grand adhesions and felt stickers. These cards are so easy and quick to make and with the double sided paper there is no stamping involved! They're also very versatile. I've made Christmas cards, Autumn/Thanksgiving cards as well as Birthday and I'm Thinking of You cards. This time I made them as Valentine cards for the ladies in my Bible Study group. The stamped sayings on the inside are Club Scrap stamps.

The first card is based on instructions from SplitCoastStampers.

The second & third cards are made from instructions that were bonus techniques in a couple of the Technique Junkies newsletters. You can find info about that newsletter at Patstamps in my favorites list on the right. Her blog is awesome too!

3 comments:

  1. What a great touch of Spring! That paper is beautiful and the cards are simply outstanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Ann and that paper is just gorgeous I love your scrap pages but sure have missed your elegant wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card and I have to agree with Beth terrific paper.

    ReplyDelete