Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 Cards

This card and the next one was made out of paper that I found at Costco. I didn't buy the pack for the paper but for the accordion file zippered case that it came in. When I got the paper home I wasn't real thrilled with it but of course I can't waste it either. :) So here are some of what I've done with it. I'll be posting another card tomorrow that used some of this paper too. I don't know who the manufacturer is since I threw that part away! lol The top card I stamped with a Club Scrap stamp using StayzOn Timber Brown. I then painted it with Twinkling H2O's and sprayed with Chestnut Brown Glimmer Mist.

For this card everything is from that paper except the yellow and pink flowers which are Prima flowers. The flowers are topped with a rhinestone. The colors are much prettier in real life. By the way, both cards were made out of the same sheet of paper. Amazing how they can photograph so differently.

3 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful Ann can't wait to see tomorrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete