Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 more cards


Here are the last 2 cards that I've made from the Costco paper. I used Cuttlebug embossing folders on each of the them. The first one I ran Stewart Memories Dark Blackberry ink over it to highlight the embossing. The card base for both cards is Club Scrap card stock as is the plain green and dark purple. The card base is the grey from the Varsity kit and the purple and green are scraps that I had... the green is from Mirror Mirror and the dark purple from Milestones. The purple ribbon (which matches in real life), rhinestone brad and the metal butterfly are from my stash. The flower was cut with Sizzix except the dark purple felt flower on top which is by American Crafts.

3 comments:

  1. I see you're still making beautiful cards. You always have been great at it.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always 2 more beauties Ann love how you used the CBC folders don't you just love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh those are stunning! Like the verse too. Are you selling your cards anywhere anymore?

    ReplyDelete