Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Diamond Fold Card

Here is another card made with that paper from Costco. I used the diamond fold stencil #2 from Hot Off the Press. I have so many supplies and tools from years ago that I decided to challenge myself to use it. This stencil is one of those items. I've always liked the idea of these little folds, but either I didn't have the right colors in vellum to match my cardstock or I didn't have double sided paper. I really like how this one turned out. The sun sticker is also from my ancient stash. It is by Stickopotamus. Some of my tools I look at and wonder why in the world I bought it! lol

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ann love the fold you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is totally cool, looks like a bit of work too! I am so like that when I look at some of my scrapping supplies. Like what in the world was I thinking! lol

    ReplyDelete