Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 14 layout

Ok, my life took a turn to the extremely busy! Clarice, Thursday evening, decided to break out in hives. Nothing serious, it was just her bodies reaction to a virus that she is fighting. My life on the computer got put on hold for awhile to take care of a sick girl. The layout for today is about some of my flowers that bloom in my yard. These were taken in the spring of 2008. The kit I used was Spring Fever by Patricia Christensen at Weeds and Wildflowers. The brackets are a cu item by KimB at DSO. I did another layout that I'll be posting in a few moments.

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty Ann hope Clarice is better, your flowers are just gorgeous,and thank you for always stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! I hope she is all better now and life is back to normal (what ever that is) lol

    Beautiful flowers, I miss flowers in my yard more than anything else. One of these days we will have time to put a yard in, just don't know if it will be this summer or not!

    It would be helpful if my hubby didn't work 7 days a week during Srping! lol

    ReplyDelete