Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8

This layout was done for a challenge at Dude's Place (aka Osten Wilkins Forum). I used Chaos Lounge's Whimsical Winter kit. The sun was from her Fall Leaves Fall collab kit with Bonnie VonEsch. The paint swishes are from Weeds & Wildflowers Life 365 kit. All 3 of these pictures were taken on the same day. I took the picture of the daffodil in the morning when it is sunny and glorious. In the afternoon it started hailing and which turned to snow. We're getting more snow today... at least it isn't sticking!

2 comments:

  1. Morning Ann,
    This page is awesome love how you showed how unpredictable the weather can be all in one day and your pictures are always perfect love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I took photos yesterday of it snowing on one side of the house and at the same time blue sky on the other side!

    FABULOUS layout, love the string with snow on it and the way the tree seems to extend into the daffodil photo!

    I like the photo you posted in your profile too :)

    Sorry I was so far behind in my comments! I love everything you have been coming up with

    ReplyDelete