Wednesday, April 8, 2009

new cards

I made a bunch of cards near the end of March. I lost the paper that told me what I did to each card... so I'll try to reconstruct it as best I can. I finally broke down and bought a Cuttlebug and have really enjoyed using it. Now I'm wondering what I'm going to do with my old Sizzix machine... one of the originals. lol For this card the base is Club Scrap Mosaic Twist card stock. The pale yellow is paper from DCWV new Spring glitter stack paper that I embossed with the Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug embossing folder. I then swiped a Frost Versamark pad on the paper, sprinkled some glitter embossing powder I had and heat set it. I stamped a flower from Inkadinkado onto water color paper and painted with Twinkling H2O's and then spritzed gold glimmer mist onto it. That is mounted on a scrap from my stash. The ribbon is from Club Scrap.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ann how pretty love the twinks and glitter on the flower and your cuttlebug BG looks so pretty as for the sizzix be like me store it away in a cabinet some where like I did.

    ReplyDelete