Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4

Somehow I missed getting a picture of my oldest. He must have been hiding in the office where all the computers are... or he is the person in the picture of Nathan and Rebecca (Rachel's good friend from the Master's program) are talking to in the kitchen... either way he was hiding. The kit used for this layout is Follow Your Bliss from Weeds and Wildflowers. A couple of these pictures went into my week 17 layout, but I wanted all the pictures of the kids in one layout. The pile of stuff in the one picture is Philip's stuff that he needs for the summer while he is working in Pullman. I was using the room where he'll be living so there wasn't any place to put it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy looks as though everyone is having lots of fun in this layout Ann awesome.

    ReplyDelete