Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25 (layouts for July 22 & 23)

I'm sorry I haven't been uploading layouts. I have had sick kids (bummer to be sick in the summer) so I have gotten behind a little bit. I have 2 to post tonight and then hopefully tomorrow too.

Osten has a new kit in his shop call Simply, Star-Spangled. It is so gorgeous and fun to play with. There are goodies you can earn if you join his forum. This first preview is for his Embellishment challenge posting goodies. Do a layout using 3 out of 5 of his list and at the end of the month you receive this mini kit.

If you become a Club Dude subscriber this next preview is what you are eligible to get as part of your membership this month.

As a member of your forum the download of the month are the next 2 previews. His papers are gorgeous! These papers are exclusive to the DOTM.

And last but not least are the previews for the kit that is in his shop right now.
I have been having fun playing with this kit. Last weekend when my middle son was home I was able to download the pictures off his camera and in them were some awesome shots he took of the fireworks. So that was what I used to do these layouts with.

No comments:

Post a Comment