Friday, September 4, 2009

Sept 4

Today is a bittersweet day. I've been missing my parents so much and today would have been their anniversary. I don't normally think about them on September 4 but because I've been blogging every day and today is no exception they're on my mind. They would have celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary if they were still alive. I know that I'll see them one day, but today I'm missing them tremendously. Seems as though the older I get the more I miss them and the more I want to share with them. Dad's been gone for 3 years and mom for 23 years. Just seems like yesterday.

Today's layout was done for a challenge at Weeds and Wildflowers forum. It was an Ad Challenge... an Ikea ad to be specific! Love that store. lol This layout was done using pieces from 3 Weeds and Wildflowers kits: Gingham Gallop, Breath of Fresh Air and Life 365. And yes I know it seems as though I've scraped these photos already, but I took bunches of this sunset and I don't know which ones I've used and which are still waiting for me.

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely pictures Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those are stunning photos and a great layout!

    I miss my Mom more as I get older, I always think about things she would be doing with us.

    I agree we will see each other again and I know I am being selfish but it is how I feel.

    ReplyDelete