Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dec 3


I am forever behind now. Getting sick in October really threw a monkey wrench into my life and I've been playing catch up ever since. I got sick again last Saturday as everyone was leaving and then yesterday my arm has been giving me problems. This is December... the busiest month of the year for me and I'm out of commission! lol So I'm not a happy camper. I'm trying to get my layouts for my project 365 done and uploaded. I still took a picture a day even though life was busy. I just wasn't able to keep up on my middle daughter's challenge of doing a layout a day. Oh well.

These layouts use 5 kits and a template from Weeds and Wildflowers... Such a Boy, My Best Friend, Give Thanks, Happiness and Pumpkin.

4 comments:

  1. Annie so sorry you have been under the weather and I am sure Clarice understands these pages are gorgeous as always.
    Feel better my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you here from the W&W forum. Wanted to say that you're doing great with your 365 project, really! Just keep taking pictures. There's no rule that says these books have to be ready to publish on January 1st! Hang in there.

    Dunno if you had trouble (or even like them) but the link to the QPs I posted earlier in november is fixed. And, a little birdie tells me there just might be some 365 qps coming out in the W&W 12 days of Christmas celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl your scrapping is out of this world! I am sooo impressed with what you are doing, want to come catch me up?

    ReplyDelete