Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1


I am not doing a layout a day this year. My life is just too busy to do that. And I need to spend less time on the computer rather than more. I'm still on Osten Wilkins creative team and that is about all the 'extra' that I can do. I am taking a picture a day and creating a 2 page spread each week... so I'm not giving up digital scrapping altogether. I miss creating cards more than you can imagine and so I'm working really hard in getting my play area fixed up so that I can do just that... play!

This weeks layout uses Weeds and Wildflowers new kit Sweet & Simple kit #1. I also used their Believe, December Dreams and Whimsy Holiday for these layouts.

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of doing a double spread every week. This spread is beautiful! Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Annie hope to see some of your beautiful cards now that you are cutting back a little.

    ReplyDelete