Monday, June 21, 2010

and more cards

I have a few more cards that I made from Club Scrap's Blossom kit to share with you today. This first card uses a stamp from the kit that I then added color to. The sentiment stamp is also from Blossom.


This next card uses a stamp from Club Scrap's Be Still kit. Tag cut using Spellbinders nestabilities.


I love the sentiment on this next card. It is from the Wing's kit by Club Scrap. The butterfly in the corner was embossed and then painted with Twinkling H2O's.

The sentiment on this next card is also from the Wings kit. Tag cut from Spellbinders nestabilities. The ribbon and eyelets are from my stash.

This next card uses brads and half pearls from my stash. The butterfly is a Cuttlebug die. Everything else is from the Blossom kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment