Thursday, June 17, 2010

more cards

I have more cards for you today. These cards used Club Scrap's May kit, Blossom.

This first card uses ribbon from my stash and a chip board butterfly by DCWV. The borders were done using Spellbinder's Borderabilities.

This 2nd card the flowers were painted on using the stencil that came with the kit using Twinkling H2O's. The half pearls came from my stash. The border was also cut using Spellbinders.

The stamp on this card came from Club Scrap's Written Word kit. Everything else is from the Blossom kit.

The stamp used on this card is also from Club Scrap. The rhinestones are from my stash.

I painted over the printed flower on this card with Twinkling H2O's. The border and tags are Spellbinder's Nestabilities and Borderabilities. The stamp is by Inkadinkado. The rhinestone is from my stash. This card is much prettier in real life.



1 comment: