Sunday, February 13, 2011

Club Scrap "Share the Love" Blog Hop

Today there are some of us who are sharing our love for Club Scrap. I have been a member of Club Scrap since 2005. I took a break in 2009, but just couldn't stay away I love their paper so much. Each of us have posted a project showcasing their products. So... here is mine.

My card is for my dh and is made with the super fun My Funny Valentine kit. I think that he'll like it. This kit came as part of a WOW (weekend of workshops) event. Super fun! Everything on the card came from the kit, except the white paper used for the hearts. The small hearts on top I used the stencil that came with the kit to make my own designer paper and then used the smallest heart on the stencil to trace and then cut out. They were popped out with foam dots. The ink color on the hearts is Club Scraps newest pigment ink called Blush.

Now for the fun part! You get to visit the next stop on the way. Juju's Folly

Cape Cod Scrapper
Creating with Connie
You are here! Crzymom's Tidbits
Juju's Folly
Lift Bridge Cards and Crafts
Making Impressions
My Artistic Escape
Orezonia
Pages of Pictures
Scrap Happy Sisters, Ink.
SquirrelyArt
Where the "ArT" is...

16 comments:

  1. Precious card for your DH. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a wonderful design and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stenciling on the hearts! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the card you created for your DH. TFS
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy oh boy! I just can not wait to get my stencil! Your card is awesome and the colors are so pretty!
    I am totally loving this kit and can not wait to get my hands on it when my order comes with my Junior kit this week! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Suddenly I'm regretting not getting this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that color combo is yummy! I missed out on the paper version of MFV. I'll have to piece together some other papers i guess! Great job on your card, I'm sure your DH will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card......and you might want to remove my link since I wasn't able to post anything.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card turned out just fabulous, and I like your spin of creating your own designer paper with that stencil. The stencil is really a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that stenciling! I almost quit CS for a while, but my husband forbid it, since that pizza box that arrived each month was one of the few things making me happy at that time! I love the color combinations in this kit. Not at all what you expect from valentine's day, but oh so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet your husband was crazy over this! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ann your card is so pretty and good to see you on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is beautiful, I am blown away by just how unique and amazing each piece of CS'rs work is. :)

    ReplyDelete