Wednesday, February 9, 2011

January Project 365

I've had to modify what I do for Project 365. It has been very difficult to take a picture every day. In January I accidentally dropped my good camera, breaking it in the process and so the desire to take pictures is almost non existent. Thankfully Weeds and Wildflowers has helped to make things simpler. I'm doing a weekly layout of the pictures that I take. Sometimes I only have 3 pictures for the week, sometimes more. But I'm only doing 1 page a week. So far I'm happy with my decisions to cut back. I have lots of irons in the fire and need to budget my time better.




 Everything used for these layouts is from Weeds and Wildflowers.

2 comments:

  1. All gorgeous pages Ann and that sun rise spectacular as are the sun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from Club Scrap...I actually like your weekly layouts...they make more sense to me for continuity of themes....well done!!!

    ReplyDelete