Monday, April 25, 2011

New Cards



Here are the cards that I put together this past month. I used to get as a side order the Greetings to Go with my Club Scrap kit. When I got these sets they just didn't speak to me and so they never got done. Club Scrap includes what they call ALSB instructions (Assembly Line Scrap Booking) with their kits which I appreciate sometimes. I really, really love making original cards, but these had sat in my storage box for too long (2 years at least). So I printed up the ALSB instructions and made them for my family to use. I'm doing the happy dance too because there is one less box in my scrapping area! The kits these cards came from are Sparkle, Bistro, Be Still, Cruisin', From the Heart & Chapter One.

1 comment:

  1. Wow GF these are amazing and gorgeous great work.

    ReplyDelete