Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Club Scrap card

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Club Scrap paper? I bought their Mother's Day kit this year and loved every bit of it. Most of it went into layouts waiting for pictures, but I took the scraps and turned them into cards. The card I'm showing today showcases metallic watercolor gelato's by FaberCastell using a stamp from the Mother's Day UM's. So much fun to play with!. The white card base is from their Vogue kit, the green is from Raku, the purple is from the new kit Papillon and the lilac print paper is from the Mother's Day kit. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder as well.

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. And you don't have to tell me how much we LOVE Club Scrap paper!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the colors are just gorgeous also like how you punched your borders Annie.

    ReplyDelete