Saturday, October 22, 2011

Orient Express

Today's cards are from Club Scrap's Orient Express kit. 

One of the stamps was a wreath. I had recently picked up a couple of Tim Holtz texture fade folders and one of them, a frame fit this wreath perfectly. So I had to make a card using both. I used Gelatos on the stamp to get the color.

This next card I stamped a background stamp from Club Scrap's Cyprus kit with Versamark to get a nice subtle background. I then used a Tim Holtz texture fade folder on it and over inked it with Club Scrap Earth ink. The sentiment is stamped on a  tag cut out with a Spellbinders die. The sentiment is from Club Scrap's Raku kit.

This last card uses a base from Club Scrap's Scholarship kit. The rest of the papers and the background stamp are from Orient Express. The sentiment is from Club Scrap's Time & Space kit. The brad and washer are from my stash. I used Club Scrap's Topaz and Earth inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment