Sunday, July 15, 2012

I can't believe it has been since February since I posted. Life has been crazy, crazy. I haven't had time to create anything. But, it is summer and Club Scrap is having their PSL (pro scrapping league) Summer Camp and I signed up for a card cabin. So over the next few weeks I'll be posting some of my cards. These first few cards are made with the gorgeous papers from Club Scrap's 2003 Retreat kit. I have been hoarding these papers for years not really knowing where I wanted to go with them. All the papers and stamps used are from Club Scrap. Die cut edges are Martha Stewart punches and die cut tags are Spellbinders.















1 comment:

  1. Wow Annie these are gorgeous and now I know what to do with those papers have a bunch of them and never knew how to use them.

    ReplyDelete