Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I found a couple of cards that I made for last weeks stencil challenge at Club Scrap and hadn't shared yet. The first card I used a stencil from Club Scrap's Holiday 1999 kit. The sentiment is from the 2012 WOW Holiday kit. The card base if from Evergreen, red mat is from Matrix and the white paper is from Cyprus. On the 2nd card I sprayed Whipped Cream Memories Mists on the stencil from the 2010 WOW Holiday kit, and then pressed my paper down to get a reverse type image. The sentiment stamp is from the 2011 Angels On High kit. Card base paper is from County Fair. Dark blue mats are from Farmers Market and the light blue is from Mirror Mirror.



Come back tomorrow for an awesome blog hop!

1 comment:

  1. Could not find a link to post on your blog hop project, but I wanted you to know how much I really love the idea. I've gifted a card mix to co workers in the past and had a difficult time coming up with a way to present them. Your box idea really fills the bill.
    TFS
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete