Sunday, February 24, 2013

I love participating in PSL. It motivates me to get cards made and reminds me how much I love to play with paper and inks. This first card I used the stencil from Club Scrap's Asian Artisan. The 'Refresh' stamp is from their Refresh kit.


This next card uses a stencil from an even older kit called Bugs. The sentiment came from the Pure & Simple kit.

On this next card I used the stencil with black ink on the card base. For the light blue mat, I sprayed whipped cream Memories Mists on the stencil and then laid the paper on top to get the design. The floral stamp image, 'Thanks' stamp, light green, dark blue and dark green papers and stencil are from the Body & Soul kit. The light blue paper is from Lotus Pond.

This next card I used the stencil from Nature's Wonder kit. The sentiment is from Pure & Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment