Saturday, March 23, 2013

Art Medium Challenge

I'm getting excited about the Club Scrap Blog hop that is happening on Wednesday. Do come back then!

I have a few cards from this weeks challenge at Club Scrap's PSL. We were challenged to use an art medium on our page/card. I find this a fun challenge. All the cards use paper from Club Scrap.

This card I painted a background with LuminArte's Twinkling H2O's. Then I used a stamp from the Come Sail Away kit and a sentiment from their Adobe kit.

Twinkling H2O's were used to paint this card as well. The stamp is from Nature's Wonder and the sentiment from Greetings For a Year.

I used stamps and the stencil from the Sorrento kit to make this card. The stencil was laid on top of paper and sprayed with Memories Mists. I then oversprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists. After cutting the paper to size I stamped the border and used copper foil embossing powder. .

 This card is also made from the paper I created for the previous card. The stamp is from the Serenity kit.

 This card uses a stamp from Wildflowers, one of my favorite kits from Club Scrap. The sentiment is from With Sympathy. The background was created using Glimmer mists.

This uses the same stamp as the previous card. I stamped on a background painted with Twinkling H2O's.

1 comment: