Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I have not been able to play since the last blog hop. I was hoping to make the rest of my art paper into cards, but it just hasn't happened. With the end of the year stuff with school, a senior graduating and piano recitals I don't think I will have much time to play. This was a card I did yesterday however. I was playing with a new stencil that I got from Club Scrap. Their WOW Spring (weekend of workshops) kit came at the beginning of the month and I needed to play with the stamps and the stencil that work together. Love the flowers! I stamped the flowers first with Club Scrap's India Ink and then stenciled the large flower & leaf with several ink colors. I colored the half flowers with Copic markers (that my kids gave me for Christmas this past year). The background was colored with gelatos. The gems came from Club Scrap's Spring Chorus kit. All the paper is from Club Scrap. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment