Friday, June 14, 2013

new layout

A couple of things... Don't forget to check out Club Scrap's Hopes blog hop on June 26. I'm having to skip this one since we're on vacation during that time and I won't have access to the internet. The kit is gorgeous and you'll want to see all the wonderful projects made with it. Also, I'm swamped with graduation stuff. After this weekend it will all be over, but then I have tons to do to get ready to be gone for 2 weeks. All to say that I won't be posting anything until after the 4th of July. Have a wonderful rest of the month and July 4th holiday!

The layout I'm sharing today is made using the So Beachy kit from Scrap Orchard. I picked it up on sale during iNSD weekend. It was in the Fruit Salad pickings. I picked up the templates by Fiddle-Dee-Dee, elements, word bits and paper by Createwings, word art and papers by Bella Gypsy, paper by SuziQ Scraps, and mini kits by Ziggle Designs and Tracie Stroud.


No comments:

Post a Comment