Wednesday, September 25, 2013


Welcome to Club Scrap's Take Wing Blog Hop! If you started here, you might want to go to Club Scrap Creates so that you don't miss out on any of the wonderful projects being shared.

I'm in need of cards again so I decided to take an ALCM (Assembly Line CardMaking) that was done up for the Navajo kit in January 2012. The instructions call for the paper from a Club Stamp kit which is 12 sheets of 8.5 x 11 card stock. Since I get the senior kit I picked through my papers for the ones that I thought would work best with the instructions and trimmed them down. The first picture shows the paper all cut out. I mostly used the stamps from the unmounted sheet of stamps that come as a side in the senior kit. However I did use a stamp from last months Tribal kit and a stamp from the October 2012 Peacock kit. I also used some leftover gems from the Spring Chorus kit. This was a fun kit to play with. Lots of lovely colors and designs.






Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed my cards. Your next stop on the way is Debby.

23 comments:

  1. Beautifulcards,i really did enjoy them all.I enlarged them to look at themin bigger version, even more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit look great with the ALCM! I love how you combined the papers in the finished cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoy the ALCM instructions--such an efficient way to use various papers to make creative cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--your card turned out splendidly! I'm always so happy to see the formulas from the kits upcycled and used again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. Love me some ALCM instructions! There's nothing like pumping out a dozen cards in a short time to make you feel like you really accomplished something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great example of the fantastic job you can do with these easy directions! I love the ones that open from the side and have the part that sticks out for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards using this fun set of ALCM instructions. Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Now you are well stocked...for now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your pretty cards, I will need to search for the Navajo ACLM instructions too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards and wonderful execution

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the combinations of the patterned papers here Anne! Nice way to use those ALCM instructions for this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards. I love how you cut all the paper and placed it perfectly to highlight the great doodle effect on the papers in this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool to have your card stash replenished with these awesome cards, feel free to send me one any time heheee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards.

    Melissa (over via Tiare at SOC)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete