Monday, October 21, 2013

Tricia at Club Scrap Creates did a post on making a set of Sympathy cards. I loved how they turned out. She challenged us to make a set of our own using our choice of paper and stamps. I ended up using the same stamps, but I pulled out some of my most favorite papers. They're from the Autumn Splendor kit that came out in 2004. The first card I used an embossing folder from Sizzix with a gold metalic gelato to highlight the leaves. The 3rd card uses a Cricut embossing folder. I did not clip the paper to make it look like a ribbon on this card since I used a leaf embossing folder that just fit on this strip of paper. The photo doesn't show it very well. The leaf stamp on the second card is from Autumn Splendor. That stamp looked as though I hadn't ever used it. Amazing! I love my leaf stamps and use them all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on these cards Ann!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my . . . the cards are splendid! Nice work, Ann!

    ReplyDelete