Friday, November 8, 2013

Cash Envelope Book

I thought I would share something  I have been wanting to make for a long time and finally got around to doing it. My husband and I like to use the cash envelope system for bills. I have seen bound envelopes but being who I am I hate buying something that I could make instead. So I pulled out some Wild Saffron paper by K & Company that I have left over from years ago set about making it. I used the handy dandy Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers to make the envelopes. I then used my Bind-It-All to bind the envelopes and covers together. The first picture shows the envelopes and covers before binding.

This picture shows one of the envelopes. I didn't want anything bulky so I used tags to label the envelopes. I used a punch along the flap of the envelope to decorate it.

And here is a picture of the front cover. Because I was trying to keep it from bulking up, I didn't used anything to seal the envelopes and so I used a ribbon to hold the booklet together. I used a 3/4 inch wire which is holding 12 envelopes and 2 covers made from book board and paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment