Tuesday, March 4, 2014

8 months

Another layout of my youngest granddaughter. It is easy to scrap pictures of her since my daughter-in-law shares her pictures online. Easy to download onto my computer. Pictures of my oldest granddaughter are on cd. I need to take the time and pull those off so that I can scrap those as well.

This layout also uses a kit from Daily Digi's February collection of kits. This one is called Love Always by LDrag Designs. I used free template #77 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs. I really like her templates since they have a mix of paint splatters and other unique items. The purple button is from Connie Prince's kit Dazzled and the pink button is from Weeds and Wildflowers Love Collection.


1 comment:

  1. beautiful page Ann and so is that little GD she is precious and papers perfect to display her beauty.

    ReplyDelete