Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Club Scrap Trees Blog Hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's Trees Blog Hop! So glad you came. If you didn't start at the beginning you might want to go back to Club Scrap Creates and check out the list of bloggers. There are lots of wonderful projects you don't want to miss out on.

I am still getting only the digi kit and I still don't have a color printer to work with so I did a couple of digi layouts to show you what you can do with it. I love templates and so the first layout uses a template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee from her Fuss Free: In the Forest set. Everything used is from the Trees Digital kit except for the Camellia flower (recolored) from Club Scrap's Love Blooms digital kit, copper staple from Erica Zane's Sweet On You kit, and cream button from Club Scrap's Tribal digital kit.


This second layout, everything is from Club Scrap's Trees digital kit. The photo mask that came in the kit made this layout quick and easy. The bottom layer is the paper with the leaves. I then used one of the overlays that came in the kit for a 2nd layer. The 3rd layer is one of the patterned dark papers that I clipped to an edging mask that I had in my stash. I then placed the photo mask where I wanted it and then clipped my photo to it. The border element came the way it is except I layered it on top of one of the fibers that came in the kit and arranged it to where I thought it looked best.
Thanks for looking! Your next stop in the hop is Shona's Blog.

19 comments:

  1. It looks so real, you digital page is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous digi pages! Thanks for hopping with us and for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages, Ann! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed what people can do with digital kits! The layering makes your pages look so tactile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are full of textures and dimension Anne. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and isn't this digi kit da bomb?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both beautiful Anne - I especially love the first one with all of the layers! I think I might have to recreate that one in paper. Your digi layouts are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Anne, beautiful down to every layer and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty...all of your elements work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the depth and detail in your pages. I have always loved that layered effect and you have blended yours so well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great digital layouts...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great pages! So much texture... Love them!

    Bossann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful digital pages. TFS. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Ann this is gorgeous that picture looks like it just blends right into the page love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. should have read your post completely love the first page as much as the second you do such beautiful work with the digital layouts.

    ReplyDelete