Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Couple More Layouts

I'm trying to get caught up on the backlog of pictures that I have. Of course I have tons of new digital kits too that I have to use. Not sure why I keep collecting them when I can't possibly use all of them. These 2 layouts are again of my youngest granddaughter.

Both layouts use kits from February's Daily Digi and templates by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs. The first layout uses the kit Strawberry Crush by Studio Digilicious. For the title I used the alpha from the kit Dazzled by Connie Prince. The template is from Beyond Measure.


This 2nd layout uses the kit I Love You To the Moon and Back by Just Jaimee. The 'love you so much' word art is from Weeds and Wildflowers. The template is from Shake It 6.

2 comments:

  1. love the dimension on the digi kits. that is one sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete