Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hoarfrost

Here is another layout I found that I hadn't shared yet. I started this one at the beginning of the year. Personally I'm glad that spring is here and summer is coming. This past winter was cold! I much prefer the heat. I used the kit Frosty Weather by Heather Roselli found in the January Scrap Stack pack. You can find this kit in Heather's shop at Sweet Shoppe. The template I used was found in the same pack of digi goodies. It is in Southern Serenity's Frozen set. You can find Amber's shop here.

Scrap Stack has a digi pack each month. It is an incredible deal since you get 4 kits for $5. I love the packs that Scrap Stack and Daily Digi put out each month since I find new digi designers that I like without having to hunt all over the net for them. Anyway, thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. I like when digi looks "real"! Nice job with the drop shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scrap page Annie, I am hoping for a warm Spring enough of this rain and cold.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete