Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hydrangeas blog hop

Welcome to Club Scrap's Hydrangeas Blog Hop! I'm excited to show you the layouts that I did using the digital kit. If you didn't start at the beginning, I hope that you'll go back to see the list of participants so that you don't miss any of the projects using the Hydrangeas paper or digital kits.

When I got this kit at the beginning of the month I knew it would be easy to use. I had a lot of fun blending papers and photos together.

 Template used: Studio Rosey Posey Art Scapes - More Stories

 Template used: Fiddle-Dee-Dee, Drip Drop 3 set

 Template used: Studio Rosey Posey Blended Memories

Template used: Studio Rosey Posey Art Scapes - More Stories

Template used: Scrapping With Liz SO May Template

Thanks for looking! Your next stop on the way is Debby.

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Anne. It always amazes me what you can do digitally. I just keep to paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, the fourth LO with the out of bounds hydrangeas...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Anne, your digital pages are just amazingly beautiful! Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that your daughter? She's so cute ;) Beautiful pages (and flowers!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, the little girl is my youngest grand daughter. She is adorable and one of the reasons I'm digi scrapping again.

      Delete
  5. Wow . . . the combo of fun templates and the Hydrangeas papers made some GREAT stuff! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful Anne - I love how the pages and photos fade and flow into each other so nicely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the blending you did! The little girl is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course you have some really beautiful pictures that really go well with the Hydrangeas Collection, beautiful things you've put together here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful digital layouts, TFS
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for showing layouts! I love how you have used this kit with your pictures. Now to find my flower pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Just love what you created! Great pages to feature some beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous digital LOs. I feel like a digital novice after looking at your beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty - those are some nice templates you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW you did some terrific collage work and the last project with the little girl was so sweet. thank you for sharing! -con

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!

    Bossann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, those are amazing! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! They look like photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. each and every page is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete